Creation vs. Evolution: An Index to Topics
Find evidence defending the Bible’s account of origins, problems with evolution, and answers to skeptics’ claims. The Bible is true in every way–and the evidence for it is exciting and overwhelming.
Complete Index to Arguments
Browse the indexes to evidence and claims below. Click on an item to view it.
- Agriculture is too recent
- Bent rock layers
- Carbon-14 in fossils, coal, and diamonds
- DNA in ancient-dated bacteria
- Earth’s slowing rotation
- Fossil radioactivity
- Helium in radioactive rocks
- History is too short
- Magnetic field
- Niagara Falls
- Not enough stone age skeletons
- Sea Salt
- Seafloor sediment
- Soft tissue in fossils
- Cellulose enzymes
- Cost of selection
- Evolution’s Inconsistencies
- Fitness Terrain
- Haldane’s Dilemma
- Irreducible Complexity
- First life
- Evolution’s Implications
- God Exists
- Science and Religion
- The Bible
- Big Bang
- Finely tuned
- Cosmological Constant
- Density parameter
- Earth’s axis tilt
- Earth’s carbon dioxide level
- Earth’s crust thickness
- Earth’s distance to the sun
- Earth’s gravity
- Earth’s magnetic field
- Earth’s oxygen-to-nigrogen ratio
- Earth’s ozone levels
- Earth’s rotation speed
- Earth’s water vapor level
- Fine structure constant
- Proton-to-electron mass ratio
- Sun’s color
- Sun’s mass
- Big Bang
- Macroevolution is just a lot of microevolution
- Mutations and Natural Selection
- Natural Selection
- Punctuated equilibrium
- Saltation hypothesis
- Anthropic Principle
- Existence of God
- Nature of Science
- Reward for New Discovery
- The Bible
- Are those who believe Jesus is the Christ of God?
- Who owns the earth?
- How high were the pillars?
- Were plants created before or after humans?
- On what day of the month was Jehoiachin released from prison?
- Is every word of God pure?
- Is it wrong for a divorced woman to remarry?
- How many soldiers did Joab count?
- Was Solomon David’s second or fourth son by Bathsheba?
- When did Solomon’s reign begin?
- Could strangers observe the Passover?
- How should strangers be treated?
- Where did God kill Uzza?
- Does God ever tire?
- Does God destroy both the righteous and the wicked?
- Does wisdom make people happy?
- How many women came to the sepulchre?
- How are people judged by God?
- Did Zedekiah see the king of Babylon?
- Where does God dwell?
- Did God call Abraham before or after he moved to Haran?
- How should we treat our enemies?
- Was Enoch the sixth or the seventh from Adam?
- Is it possible to fall from grace?
- Was Jesus the first to rise from the dead?
- “Can God be found?”
- Are children punished for their fathers?
- Are the laws of the Old Testament still binding?
- Are those who obey the law cursed?
- Are we all God’s children?
- Are we punished for the sins of others?
- Birds from ground or water?
- Can God be found through reason alone?
- Can God be found?
- Can God be seen?
- Can God be tempted?
- Can God do anything?
- Can God stop iron chariots?
- Can only God work wonders?
- Can the devil capture us at will?
- Can thieves go to heaven?
- Can women be church leaders?
- Could Adam eat from any tree?
- Did Absalom have sons?
- Did Ai exist after Joshua destroyed it?
- Did all of Saul’s family die with him?
- Did any Moabite enter the congregation of the Lord?
- Did Asa remove the high places?
- Did both thieves revile Jesus?
- Did Elisha receive Elijah’s mantle before or after Elijah is taken up into heaven?
- Did Enoch die?
- Did everyone (except for Noah and his family) die in the flood?
- Did God bury alive all of Korah’s children?
- Did God command the Israelites to make him burnt offerings?
- Did God commend or condemn Jehu for the killings at Jezreel?
- Did God give Gehazi leprosy?
- Did God kill all the Egyptian cattle in the sixth plague?
- Did God originally create humans male and female?
- Did Herod think Jesus was John the Baptist?
- Did Jeconiah have any sons?
- Did Jehoiakim die in Babylon or near Jerusalem?
- Did Jesus ask God to save him from crucifixion?
- Did Jesus baptize anyone?
- Did Jesus bear witness of himself?
- Did Jesus come to send peace?
- Did Jesus drink anything on the cross?
- Did Jesus forewarn the apostles of his death and resurrection?
- Did Jesus go to heaven after he died but before his ascension?
- Did Jesus have secret teachings?
- Did Jesus know everything?
- Did Jesus perform many signs and wonders?
- Did Jesus permit anyone to touch Him before His ascension?
- Did Jesus say He would destroy the temple?
- Did Jesus tell his apostles to bring shoes and a staff?
- Did Jesus tell His disciples everything?
- Did Jesus, Mary, and Joseph go to Egypt or Nazareth?
- Did Joshua remove the twelve stones from the Jordan River?
- Did Judas identify Jesus with a kiss?
- Did Mary Magdalene recognize Jesus when he first appeared to her?
- Did Michal have children?
- Did Moses fear the king?
- Did Moses see God face to face?
- Did Paul go to Jerusalem immediately after his conversion?
- Did Paul see Jesus on the road to Damascus?
- Did Paul visit all of the disciples when he went to Jerusalem after his conversion?
- Did Peter ask Jesus where He was going?
- Did Sarah have faith that she would have a son?
- Did Saul and Samuel kill all the Amalekites?
- Did Saul inquire of the Lord?
- Did the eleven disciples believe the two men?
- Did the Father address Jesus directly at baptism?
- Did the men with Saul hear a voice?
- Did the Samaritans receive Jesus?
- Did the women immediately tell the disciples?
- Do bad things happen to good people?
- Do Christians know how to pray?
- Do Christians sin?
- Do evildoers prosper?
- Do humans have free will?
- Do the wicked live long?
- Does anyone ever do anything good?
- Does anyone know Jesus Christ’s name?
- Does God approve of human sacrifice?
- Does God desire animal sacrifices?
- Does God ever change?
- Does God ever get furious?
- Does God forgive sins?
- Does God have a body?
- Does God help in times of need?
- Does God know and see everything?
- Does God respect anyone?
- Does God sleep?
- Does God tempt man?
- Does God want some people to go to hell?
- Does God work on the Sabbath?
- Does Hell exist?
- Does Jesus judge people?
- Does righteousness come from keeping the Law?
- Does the blood of animal sacrifices take away sin?
- Does the gospel of Luke contain everything that Jesus did?
- Ezra 2 vs. Nehemiah 7
- For or against Christ?
- From which of David’s sons was Jesus descended?
- Has any man ascended into Heaven?
- Has God ever tempted anyone?
- Has the sun ever stood still in the sky for 24 hours?
- Has there ever been a just person?
- How did David kill Goliath?
- How did Jesus cure the blind man?
- How did Jesus respond when questioned by the high priest?
- How did Judas die?
- How did King Josiah die?
- How did Moses get water out of the rock?
- How did Peter find out that Jesus was the Messiah?
- How high was the chapiter?
- How long did Jehoash reign?
- How long did the flood last?
- How long does God’s anger last?
- How long was Jesus in the tomb?
- How long was the ark afloat?
- How long was the ark of the covenant at Abinadab’s house?
- How many believers were there at the time of the ascension?
- How many days is unleavened bread to be eaten during the passover?
- How many did God kill for committing whoredom with the daughters of Moab?
- How many did the chief of David’s captains kill?
- How many disciples between the Resurrection and Ascension?
- How many disciples did Jesus appear to in his first post resurrection appearance?
- How many generations from Abraham to Moses?
- How many gods are there?
- How many horsemen did David take?
- How many languages before the Tower of Babel?
- How many men did David kill?
- How many men were in the king’s presence?
- How many men were possessed with devils?
- How many of each clean animal did Noah take into the ark?
- How many Philistines did David kill for his first wife?
- How many sons did Abraham have?
- How many sons did Gideon have?
- How many sons did Jesse have?
- How many stalls and horsemen?
- How many talents of gold did Hiram send Solomon?
- How many were in Jacob’s family when they came into Egypt?
- How many years of famine?
- How much did David pay for the threshing floor?
- How much gold, silver, and clothing did the people give?
- How much power did Jesus have?
- How old was Abram when he left Haran?
- How old was Abram when Ishmael was born?
- How old was Benjamin when his clan migrated to Egypt?
- How old was Ishmael?
- How old was Jehoiachin when he began to reign?
- How should adultery be punished?
- How should homosexuals be treated?
- How should nonbelievers be treated?
- How should parents be treated?
- How should the Ammonites be treated?
- How should the Edomites be treated?
- How should the Moabites be treated?
- How were Abijam and Asa related?
- If a husband believes, is his wife saved also?
- In whose name is baptism to be performed?
- Is adultery wrong?
- Is all Scripture inspired by God?
- Is anyone good?
- Is anyone justified?
- Is anything new?
- Is casting out devils a sign of a true Christian?
- Is childbearing sinful?
- Is circumcision required?
- Is death final?
- Is divorce ever permissible?
- Is everyone descended from Adam and Eve?
- Is God good to all?
- Is God merciful?
- Is God the author of confusion?
- Is God the creator of evil?
- Is God’s will always done in heaven?
- Is it folly to be wise?
- Is it good to be childish?
- Is it good to be foolish?
- Is it good to be happy?
- Is it necessary to keep the Sabbath?
- Is it right for men to have long hair?
- Is it right to call someone a fool?
- Is it right to call your father (or anyone else) father?
- Is it right to covet?
- Is it right to curse people?
- Is it right to kill?
- Is it wrong to eat meat sacrificed to idols?
- Is it wrong to lie?
- Is it wrong to make images?
- Is it wrong to marry unbelievers?
- Is it wrong to steal?
- Is it wrong to take a census?
- Is it wrong to test God?
- Is Jesus Christ the only Son of God?
- Is Jesus equal to the Father?
- Is marriage advised?
- Is marrying close relatives forbidden?
- Is money good or bad?
- Is only God holy?
- Is perfume wrong?
- Is salvation by faith alone?
- Is speaking in tongues wrong?
- Is the day of the Lord at hand?
- Is the devil tied up or free to roam?
- Is the earth supported?
- Is the law of God perfect?
- Is there an unforgivable sin?
- Is wealth a sign of righteousness or of wickedness?
- May strangers observe the Passover?
- Must everyone die?
- On what day did the temple burn?
- On what did Jesus ride into Jerusalem?
- Should believers discuss their faith with non-believers?
- Should Christians be concerned with material things?
- Should Christians pray in public?
- Should our good deeds be private?
- Should the gospel be preached to everyone?
- Should we bear each other’s burdens?
- Should we believe everything?
- Should we fear God?
- Should we follow our own hearts?
- Should we judge?
- Should we look for signs in the heavens?
- Should we love or hate others?
- Should we obey human or divine law?
- Should we pray for everyone?
- Should we rejoice when our enemies suffer?
- Should we rend our clothes?
- Should we think for ourselves?
- Should we try to please others?
- Should you answer a fool?
- Should you serve God alone?
- Solomon’s chief officers
- Timing of Jesus’ crucifixion
- To whom did Jesus make his first post-resurrection appearance?
- To whom did Peter deny knowing Jesus?
- To whom were the cities of Eshtaol and Zoreah given?
- Two creation accounts?
- War or Peace?
- Was Abiathar the father or the son of Ahimelech?
- Was Abraham justified by faith or works?
- Was Ahaz buried with his fathers?
- Was David a man of war before he fought Goliath?
- Was David alone when asking for the holy bread at Nob?
- Was Haman an Agagite?
- Was Jairus’ daughter alive when Jesus was approached?
- Was Jeconiah the son or grandson of Josiah?
- Was Jehu the son or grandson of Nimshi?
- Was Jesus a ransom for many or a ransom for all?
- Was Jesus silent during his trial before Pilate?
- Was Jesus taken to Caiaphas or Annas first?
- Was Jesus the son of David?
- Was John the Baptist Elijah?
- Was Jonah swallowed by a great fish or a whale?
- Was Joseph the father of Jesus?
- Was Keturah Abraham’s wife or concubine?
- Was Lot righteous?
- Was Mahli the son of Levi?
- Was Mary (the mother of Jesus) blessed?
- Was Mary Magdalene happy or sad when she saw the risen Jesus?
- Was Moses a good speaker?
- Was Moses healthy at age 120?
- Was Moses meek?
- Was Samuel right to offer sacrifices?
- Was Sisera killed in his sleep?
- Was the robe at Jesus’ trial scarlet or purple?
- Was the tomb opened or closed when the women arrived?
- Was Zechariah Iddo’s son or grandson?
- Were animals created before man?
- Were humans created before or after the other animals?
- Were the angels inside the tomb sitting or standing?
- Were the angels outside the tomb when the women arrived?
- Were the disciples frightened or gladdened when they saw Jesus?
- Were the Israelites to spare the trees in the countries they invaded?
- Were the men with Paul fall to the ground?
- Were the Pharisees baptized by John?
- Were the Philistines subdued all the days of Samuel?
- What became of Cain?
- What did Solomon pay Hiram?
- What did the Centurion call Jesus when Jesus died?
- What did the sign over Jesus’ head say?
- What did they give Jesus to drink at His crucifixion?
- What is God’s name?
- What is the human life span?
- What is the ransom for the righteous?
- What kind of animals may we eat?
- What should be the new moon sacrifice?
- What tribe was Aijalon from?
- What was in the Ark of the Covenant?
- What was Jonathan’s first slaughter?
- What was the punishment for breaking the sabbath?
- What was the sixth commandment Jesus listed?
- What was the volume of the molten sea in Solomon’s temple?
- What was to be done for sins through ignorance?
- What were Jesus’ last words?
- What were the names of the apostles?
- What will happen to Jews when they die?
- When David fled to Nob, what was the priest’s name?
- When did ‘Is Saul also among the prophets?’ become a proverb?
- When did Absalom rebel against David?
- When did Ahaziah begin to reign?
- When did Baasha die?
- When did God divide light from darkness?
- When did Jacob rename Luz to Bethel?
- When did Jehoash become king of Israel?
- When did Jesus ascend into heaven?
- When did Noah enter the ark?
- When did Satan enter Judas?
- When did Saul become David’s enemy?
- When did Saul meet David?
- When did the cursed fig tree die?
- When did the earth dry after the flood?
- When did the transfiguration occur?
- When did the women arrive at the sepulchre?
- When is the Second Coming?
- When was Eve created?
- When was heaven created?
- When was King Jabin killed?
- When was the city of Dan named?
- When was the cleansing of the temple?
- When was the Holy Ghost given?
- When was the last time that Samuel saw Saul?
- When was the Temple curtain rent?
- When were the stars made?
- When will the end of the world come?
- Where did Aaron die?
- Where did Jesus cure the blind man?
- Where did Jesus first appear to the eleven disciples after the resurrection?
- Where did Jesus tell his disciples to go after his resurrection?
- Where did Joseph and Mary live before the birth of Jesus?
- Where did Joseph’s brothers find the hidden money?
- Where did Josiah die?
- Where did Moses get water from a rock?
- Where did Moses receive the Ten Commandments?
- Where did Peter and Andrew live?
- Where did the devils ask not to go?
- Where did the women watching the crucifixion stand?
- Where was Jacob buried?
- Where was Jesus three days after baptism?
- Where was Jesus’ first sermon?
- Where was Joash buried?
- Which came first: the calling of Peter and Andrew or the imprisonment of John the Baptist?
- Which flying creeping things may we eat?
- Which is the correct genealogy of Jesus?
- Which sons of David were born in Jerusalem?
- Which sons were born to David in Hebron?
- Which tribe was Hiram from?
- Who appeared to Moses in the burning bush?
- Who asked for the best seats in heaven?
- Who bought Potter’s Field?
- Who bought the sepulcher in Shechem from the sons of Hamor?
- Who brought evil on Job?
- Who brought Joseph into Egypt?
- Who carried Jesus’ cross?
- Who cast Jonah into the sea?
- Who caused David to number Israel?
- Who created heaven and earth?
- Who destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah?
- Who drove the Anakims from Hebron?
- Who forces non-believers to disbelieve?
- Who gave the law to Moses?
- Who hardened Pharaoh’s heart?
- Who is the Father of Joseph?
- Who is the Lord of this world?
- Who is the most blessed woman?
- Who killed Saul?
- Who made the ark of the covenant?
- Who makes people deaf and blind?
- Who named Beersheba?
- Who prophesied about Potter’s Field?
- Who put the robe on Jesus?
- Who raised Jesus from the dead?
- Who sent the Holy Ghost?
- Who succeeded Jehoiakim as king?
- Who was Abijam’s mother?
- Who Was Achan’s father?
- Who was Amasa’s father?
- Who was Anah?
- Who was at the empty tomb?
- Who was Bashemath’s father?
- Who was Heman’s father?
- Who was Korah’s father?
- Who was Laban’s father?
- Who was Moses’ father-in-law?
- Who was Noah’s youngest son?
- Who was Samuel’s firstborn son?
- Who was the father of Kish?
- Who was the father of Salah?
- Who was the greatest: Jesus, Solomon, or John the Baptist?
- Who was to blame for original sin?
- Who were Saul’s sons?
- Who were the sons of Benjamin?
- Who were the sons of Heman?
- Who wrote the Pentateuch?
- Whom did the women see at the tomb?
- Why did God reject Saul as king?
- Why did God turn the sundial back ten degrees?
- Will everyone see the majesty of God?
- Will God curse the earth?
- Will God destroy those that intermarry?
- Will the godly suffer persecution?
- Will the righteous flourish?
- Will the righteous live?
- Will there be many Jews?
- Will those who call on the Lord be delivered?
- Noah’s Flood
Once per month, receive a couple of evidences for creation (or against evolution), and a couple of answers to evolution’s claims against the Bible.
Site Under Construction
This site is still under construction and needs more references, citations, arguments, and debate entries and rebuttals. If you would like to help, feel free to visit the community page.