Biblical, young-earth creation in particular is very testable. It makes the following testable claims:
- The earth is about 6,000 years old
- All humans are descended from Adam and Eve (one race)
- All life on earth is descended from distinct kinds of animals
- God originally designed life perfectly, but Adam’s sin caused a curse on creation
- A global flood occurred around 4,000 years ago
- God dispersed people groups at the tower of Babel shortly after the Flood; therefore, we should expect to find distinct language types or groups
- The history in the Bible can be tested
- Prophecies in the Bible can be tested
- The resurrection of Christ can be investigated
Etc. Biblical creationism is extremely testable, and we find overwhelming evidence that it is true.
Site Under Construction
This site is still under construction. It needs more references, citations, and debate arguments. If you would like to help, please view the community page.